Vivan Bhathena Education, Girlfriend, Awards, Upcoming Movies and Social Media Profile Details:- Vivan Bhathena is famous Indian Actor, Theater Artist and model who basically is a Model but later shifted to film and television industry. Vivan was born in Amritsar, Punjab in a prosperous and rich family. Soon, after his birth his family moved to Mumbai. His first modelling work was for Levi’s Jeans and he got much popularity from this very first contract. He is recently seen participating in stunt based reality show which is Khatron Ke Khiladi (Season 7) which is aired on Colors. Lets know some of the amazing facts of life of Vivan and starts with Vivan’s education first.
Vivan Bhathena Education
Vivan completed his schooling from a famous school in Mumbai named Maneckji Cooper Education Trust School. He completed his B.Com from University of Mumbai and just after his graduation started his career with Modelling. This is all for Vivan Bhathena education.
Vivan Bhathena Love Life/Marriage
Vivan was in a relationship with Nikhila Palat and after 2 years of relationship with her he proposed her on her birthday in Bangkok. Later the couple got married and both are leading a happy married life now.
Vivan Bhathena Film and T.V. works
Vivan began with his modelling career by becoming winner of Grasim Mr. India contest in year 2001. Then he got first break on Television serial “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi” in 2004-05 where he worked as Tulsi’s Son- in- Law. His other works in Television are as under:
- He worked in T.V. serial Kumkum as Dhruv Wadhwa in 2006-07 on Star Plus.
- He played in Choona Hai Aasman as Flight Lt. Samrat Singh Shekhawat in 2007-08 on Star One.
- He played role of Shabad Sareen in Maayka in 2007-09 on Zee T.V.
- As Rahul Oberoi In Chaand Ke Paar Chalo in 2008-09 on NDTV Imagine.
- As Shashank Malhotra in Pyaar Ka Bandhan in 2009-10 on Sony T.V.
- He also played episodic role as himself in Aahat in 2010 on Sony T.V.
- He worked as Parag Purohit in Zee T.V. show Sanskar Lakshmi in 2011.
- Recently, He is seen in Fear Factor –Khatron Ke Khiladi on Colors T.V hosted by Arjun Kapoor.
- India in 1987 as child artist
- Chak De India as Vice Captain of Indian National Team Abhimanyu Singh in 2007.
- Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi In 2008
- Karthik Calling Karthik as Ashish in 2010
- Talaash as Armaan Kapoor in 2012
- Ramleela –Goliyon Ki Rasleela in 2013
- Katti Batti as Ricky in 2015
- Hero as Ranvijay Shekhawat in 2015
Other Works of Vivan Bhathena
Vivan was seen in Falguni Pathak’s famous song Maine Payal Hai Chankaayi and Jagjit Singh song “Tera Chehra”. He also worked for stage show of Sandip Sikcand’s “Champagne on the House”. He worked as video jockey for channel V.
Vivan Bhathena Upcoming Movies and Shows
Vivan will soon be seen in Aamir Khan upcoming movie “Dangal” which is going to release in 2016. He is playing negative character of a wrestler for which he has gained 10 kg’s weight.
Vivan Bhathena Social Media Profile details
The dashing looks of this hot supermodel have already gained him lots of fan following over his official social media pages. You can also follow him on his most used and famous social profiles which are as follows:
Vivan Bhathena Personal Details
Date of Birth: 28 October; 1978
Current Age: 38 years (2016)
Birthplace: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Hometown: Amritsar, Punjab
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Height: 6’0” inches
Weight: 75 kgs
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
College: University of Mumbai
Educational Qualification: B.Com
Hobbies: Gyming, Reading, Photograhpy
Favourite food: Fish
Favourite Movie: Lord of Rings
Favourite Actor: Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Matt Le Blanc
Favourite Holiday Destination: Bangkok and London
Favourite Cuisine: Italian
Favourite Restaurant: Zaffran, Mumbai
Favourite Book: Enzo Ferrari by Brock Yates
Apart from this Vivan once defines himself as reserved, quiet, shy, loyal, creative and helpful in one of the interview with the media. He also told that I like to do things and will continue to do those things which the Bollywood industry will give him.
About his fitness he told that he usually doesn’t like to go to gym, but to adapt himself with the role offered in serials and movies he has to spend some hours in gym. He even told that he is much happier and nicer person after a big change which was his marriage.
## Hope you enjoyed reading about Vivan Bhathena Education and his personal details ##